Rechercher dans ce blog

12 août 2026

Bonnie Tyler / Something Special (Tribute)

 Gaynor Hopkins

 June 1951 ✟July 2026


A Whiter Shade Of Pale (Alternative Soft Edit) 4.36 © 1981
And I´M Telling You I´M Not Going (Dreamgirls) 4.10 © 2002
Here She Comes (Special Fabmix) 7.30 © 1984
Holding Out For A Hero (Sound Dub For A Hero) 5.52 © 1984
If You Were A Woman 
(And I Was A Man) (Fabmix-New Version) 6.45 © 1986
It’s A Heartache (Purrfection Extended Edit) 5.04 © 1978
Lost In France (Long Fabmix Version) 5.24 © 1976
Makin’ Love (Out Of Nothing At All) (Shnauzer Plus Version) 4.34 © 1995
The Best (Original Version) 4.06 © 1988
Together (David Guetta & Hypaton Feat. Bonnie Tyler) 2.35 © 2025
Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Extended Radio Edit) 5.35 © 1983
Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
(Ralphi Rosario's Radio Vox - 4.14) © 1995

Aucun commentaire:

BAD BOYS BLUE Kisses & Tears (Expanded Single) 1986

From their 2nd album HEARTBEAT, 1986 Main Vocal Trevor Taylor KiSSES AND TEARS (My One And Only) Radio Edit Long Version Reloaded 2015 Remi...

Most Viewed Articles