Rechercher dans ce blog

12 août 2026

Bonnie Tyler / Something Special (Tribute)

 Gaynor Hopkins June 1951 ✟July 2026


A Whiter Shade Of Pale (Alternative Soft Edit) 4.36 © 1981
And I´M Telling You I´M Not Going (Dreamgirls) 4.10 © 2002
Here She Comes (Special Fabmix) 7.30 © 1984
Holding Out For A Hero (Sound Dub For A Hero) 5.52 © 1984
If You Were A Woman 
(And I Was A Man) (Fabmix-New Version) 6.45 © 1986
It’s A Heartache (Purrfection Extended Edit) 5.04 © 1978
Lost In France (Long Fabmix Version) 5.24 © 1976
Makin’ Love (Out Of Nothing At All) (Shnauzer Plus Version) 4.34 © 1995
The Best (Original Version) 4.06 © 1988
Together (David Guetta & Hypaton Feat. Bonnie Tyler) 2.35 © 2025
Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Extended Radio Edit) 5.35 © 1983
Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
(Ralphi's Radio Vox - 4.14) © 1995

Aucun commentaire:

Bonnie Tyler / Something Special (Tribute)

 Gaynor Hopkins June 1951 ✟July 2026 A Whiter Shade Of Pale (Alternative Soft Edit) 4.36 © 1981 And I´M Telling You I´M Not Going (Dreamgi...

Most Viewed Articles