Rechercher dans ce blog

6 septembre 2025

Various Artists : Disco Hits Fusion (Selection)

 

Disco Hits Revisited & Reheated

Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round) (Philip Damien Radio Edit)
Blondie - Atomic (Pied Piper DISKO Mix) 
B.T.G. - Can't Take My 👀 Off  U (Stonebridge Club Mix) 
Chic - Good Times (A Pied Piper Jammatastic Remix) 
Dennis Edwards & Siedah Garrett - Don't Look Any Further (Pied Piper Soulful Remix) 
Earth, Wind & Fire & The Emotions
'Boogie Wonderland' (Mean Fiddler Re-Stripped Trumpet Dub)
George Benson - Gimme D Night (Pimpin Willie Alter Mix No. 5) 
Sister Sledge - We Are Family (Pied Piper 12'' Jamstrumental) 💙💙💙
Tamiko Jones - Can't Live Without Your Love (Pimpin' Willie DEEP House Dub)
The Emotions - Best of my Love (Sami Dee's 67 East 3rd Street Remix)



Aucun commentaire:

BAD BOYS BLUE - Baby I Love U, One Nite..., Rainy Friday 1986

 More HEARTBEAT Mixes Potential singles BABY I LOVE YOU (Cover of "The Ronettes", 1964) Album Mix (4.00) Break It Down Mix (4.17)...

Most Viewed Articles